Automobile Owners & Outdoor Enthusiasts Trust Clark’s Garage
In Minnesota, we’re lucky enough to enjoy real weather extremes, which puts a lot of stress on the engines of our automobiles and outdoor toys. At Clark’s Garage in Walker, we understand that, and that’s why owner Dennis Clark put his 30 years of mechanic experience to work in the area. Clark’s is a full-service engine shop, specializing in diagnostics, maintenance and repairs on engines of all shapes and sizes. Plus, our shop is ASE-certified.
For the outdoor enthusiast: we provide reliable work on snowmobiles, ATVs, boats and watercraft. Clark’s Garage also repairs automobile engines, including cars, light-duty trucks and SUVs. We believe in an honest approach and won’t charge you for repairs you just don’t need. Couple that with our friendly service, and it’s an affordable, worry-free process for all our customers.
Clark’s Provides these Mechanical Services:
- Auto Diagnostics: for all engine & electrical systems
- Brakes: inspections and repairs for pads, rotors and fluid
- Tires: tread inspections, rotations and we sell new tires too!
- A/C: system check-ups and recharging
- Electrical: wiring, alternators, battery testing and battery replacements
- Cooling System: Our weather can get brutal! We’ll check your radiator, hoses and coolant to keep you comfortable all year long.
- Exhaust & Mufflers: Repairs, replacements, dual exhaust and catalytic converters
- Oil Changes: Prolong your engine’s life and enhance vehicle performance with a periodic oil change.
- Small Engines: These work harder than auto engines, so bring your toy in and let Clark’s take a look.
- DOT Inspections
Call Clark’s Today for Your Repair Needs!
Don’t take a chance on an untrustworthy engine when you’ve got places to be. Instead, call Clark’s Garage today! We offer FREE ESTIMATES. Call us at: (218) 547-6756, or use our Contact Us page now. Our shop is located at: 8537 State 371 NW in Walker, MN.
Business hours are: Mon – Fri 8 – 5; Sat 9 – 1.